A&R Research Intern
Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, and creative services. We monetize over 12 billion monthly music streams and have collected over $150 Million in previously unclaimed revenue for artists and labels. Clients include Future, JLo, City Girls, Marshmello, Don Diablo, Trippie Redd, Migos, Universal Music Group, and more.
Flighthouse, a division of Create Music Group, is the largest music tastemaker on TikTok with 23M followers & growing. We work directly with the internet’s most popular influencers, labels, artists and brands to develop and execute unique entertainment content and campaigns catered to Generation Z.
We were named Inc.'s #2 fastest growing company in 2020. We welcome you to join us in our effort to help artists be in control!
- Providing the A&R team with extensive Artist and song research and identifying opportunities such as independent artists and songs using both personal research and software.
- Gathering YouTube data and creating analytics on potential signees.
- Work within the sales funnel, assisting the tracking of artists leads from identification to signing
- Work with A&R Team to assist in projects related to developing and maintaining relationships within the creative community, cultivating a strong network of artists, songwriters, producers, engineers, managers, studios, and other creatives
- May assist A&R’s in the gathering of song files & links for recent signings
- Day-to-day office tasks and administrative work as needed.
- Must be based in Los Angeles.
- 1-2 years of relevant internship or work experience.
- Familiar with and passionate about music, culture, and content and enjoys discovering new music.
- Motivated and driven towards a career in the music/entertainment industry.
- Well-versed in internet culture/social media platforms and enjoys consuming/studying YouTube, Instagram and TikTok content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to stay well organized and manage multiple tasks at once.
- This internship is for college credit