Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, and creative services. We monetize over 12 billion monthly music streams and have collected over $150 Million in previously unclaimed revenue for artists and labels. Clients include Future, JLo, City Girls, Marshmello, Don Diablo, Trippie Redd, Migos, Universal Music Group, and more.
Flighthouse, a division of Create Music Group, is the largest music tastemaker on TikTok with 23M followers & growing. We work directly with the internet’s most popular influencers, labels, artists and brands to develop and execute unique entertainment content and campaigns catered to Generation Z.
We were named Inc.'s #2 fastest growing company in 2020. We welcome you to join us in our effort to help artists be in control!
- Develop and interact with a variety of internal endpoints via APIs and maintain highly scalable systems that have a significant impact on the business
- Produce high-quality results by contributing new services to co-exist in a microservice based ecosystem
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Backend, and Frontend Engineers on your team to build new features for our clients in an Agile environment
- Actively own team features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems.
- Assist our skilled support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues
- Contribute to the improvement of engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Write unit tests as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 3+ years experience building and consuming APIs
- 3+ years proficiency with SQL (such as MySQL and PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience of database architecture and raw query writing
- Proficiency with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as React or Angular 2+
- Familiarity with regression/acceptance testing
- Experience designing and building microservices
- Active experience with front-end development in a production environment and solid understanding of
- HTML, CSS, JS and their interactions
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (services such as BigQuery) and AWS (services like ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Postman (or related), Bitbucket and Jira
- Experience with Docker
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays
- Top-tier extended health, vision, and dental insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Remote Work Schedule
- Opportunity to travel to Los Angeles HQ Office